View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 UFO Challenge 

Post UFO Challenge
How does everyone feel about having a UFO challenge? I thought it might help us busy people to get some of our UFO's finished if we could just let everyone know where we are up to and have everyone's encouragement to get as much as we can done.......maybe a prize at the end for the most things finished in a certain time!!!!! What do you think and how would everyone like to go about it all?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:49 am

Post Re: UFO Challenge
Great idea :idea:

I have at least a dozen quilt tops/sets of blocks for a quilt tops to do before I even start thinking about the rest of UFOs :oops:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:40 am

I think we are all the same so I thought even if we get one thing done it will be one more finished and I have soooooo many things to finish and sooo many designs scrambling around in my head.........and then there's all the things I want to do plus all the kits I have to start......Oh I don't think I should be thinking of them all.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Once we get home in mid May I will be right into this one. Have my swaps to finish too, may get them done at the stitch and bitch area of the craft tent. :-)
Lucky should be on this forum, she would give us a run for our effort, she is finishing lots of things. I have 2 double wedding ring quilts to finish, a few smaller quilts and an apple core one for my oldest grandson. Then then the hexagon one of course.

http://normascraft.blogspot.com/

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 pm

I have soooooooo many ufo's to get finished ,its just time i'm short of

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 am

Aren't we all just short of time.....I keep finding new and interesting things to do as well so I just have to try them.....Oh no another UFO....help...........Thats the worst of teaching, you always have to come up with different things to keep the classes going

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]