These sweet little girls are all rugged up for a wintry Christmas season – snug and warm in their capes and muffs. Rhonda Thornley’s made them to sit on a
shelf and dangle their legs over the edge.
Please note you will be transferred to our secure Magstore website to complete your purchase.
The latest AP&Q fabric range features an assortment...
Cot Quilt. Learning...
The house including...
• Next month it’s all about the littlies as we bring you a playful collection of kid-appropriate projects that will...View this issue
• It’s our reproduction issue and this month we have a collection of projects that will have you pining for the old...View this issue
• With winter fast approaching what could be better than hunkering down with some hand-stitched projects to keep you...View this issue
• It’s all about appliqué! We have appliquéd delights to suit every quilter’s taste, including wall-hangings, kids’...View this issue
• It’s our Special Occasions Issue, so whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary or anything in between we’...View this issue
• Get your patriotic juices flowing as we take a look at the inspiring work on show at Beneath the Southern Sky – a...View this issue
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
or please download the lastest version of Flash Player to view the content. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP
© 2009 CraftLovers. All rights reserved.